May 17, 2020:
We are open again!
Of top priority is to remain cognizant that the risks of transmission are still present. Please know that people with COVID-19 can be asymptomatic and still be contagious. There is no way to completely protect ourselves from this virus, but we are trying to take steps necessary to protect each other.
If you have had contact with someone with COVID-19, or are experiencing any symptoms, please do not come to the clinic. If you are with anyone who is considered high risk/vulnerable, please consider the implications of the risk coming to the clinic.
Other measures we are taking, in keeping with the guidelines released from WorkSafeBC, the CMTBC, and the CPTBC, include but are not limited to:
- We will be staggering appointments to cut down on the number of people in the common areas.
- Please come alone to your appointments, unless patient is infirm and requires assistance.
- We ask that upon coming to the clinic to please wash/sanitize your hands and maintain distancing where possible.
- Please fill out the COVID-19 Symptom Intake Form upon booking an appointment and again when it is sent again 24hr ahead of your appointment. Additional screening questions will be asked upon arrival at the clinic. If necessary, please cancel your appointment if you have any symptoms. We need you to be part of this team in order to keep our community safe.
- Please bring a mask to treatment due to the close proximity of the treatment to help reduce transmission even further.
- Please wait in your vehicle or outside until it is time for your appointment to reduce the number of patients in the clinic common area.
- We will be cleaning all contact surfaces through the day, as was always our routine. Freshly laundered sheets will be for each client, as always.
We are all in this together, and with teamwork from everyone, we look forward to treating you again!
Halyna, Lois and Karen
Online booking is now open! Please click on the button below to book your next appointment.